Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Top 6 things in popculture to DUMB AMERICA down

A lot of shit happened in 2010 that made me lose a few braincells.  Some things were funny and others made me think, "If they don't stop talking about this shit I'm gonna go postal in this bitch."  Well, I thought I'd humor you with the top 8 things in pop culture to DUMB AMERICA down :o)

Enjoy.

6. Nicki Minaj vs. Lil' Kim- I swear these broads were working my last nerve this year.  I rap better than both of them!  Well not really but I'm not a fan of gimmicks.  The Nicki/Kim beef is such a huge gimmick!  They're probably best friends.  Sitting down watching their stupid antics make them money.  Ughh...the sad thing is, all this hype is making them money and not us! Fuck that.  I vow to never give a shit about celebrity beef again.  My pockets aren't benefiting from this fuckery.

5. Tiger Woods and his hoes- So Tiger Woods cheated.  Thought that was it right? Turns out there were about 9-12 women that he cheated with.  Why was this such a scandal?  Half of Hollywood men cheat on their women and the other half are on the Low.  I guess this is such a scandal because he single handily ruined his career by layin the pipe with hoes across America.  What an idiot.

4. Bad Girls Club Miami- These broads pissed me off to the highest pisstivity.  I'm sure everyone started off loving Leah in the beginning of the show.  Now we all hate that fake bitch.  Kat was the baddest bitch on the show and she left early so I couldn't see that fat ass run around in boy shorts anymore.  SMH.  And the lesbians on these shows are ALWAYS a disappointment.   What was the lesbian stripper bitches name?  She really showed her ass when she went ape shit because Leah didn't want her.  CRACK TV my friends... Crack TV. Everyone else was forgettable, still, I watched religiously every week to see who was gonna fight, fuck and then eat off of each other then next week.

3. Chris Brown vs. Raz B Twitter Beef- This HAD to make the count down!  There are things that I love about celebrities and other things that I simply can not respect.  When you are given the opportunity to be in the lime light and make millions for a God given talent, why bring negative attention to yourself over buffoonery like someone calling you a name.  Apparently Raz B (Who??) was trying to get at Rhianna and in the process threw some shots at Chris Brown.  Honestly, if I were Chris I would've ignored him.  But no, men have egos...  My response would've been, "Oh I'm a woman beater? Well beat this..." *Throws $100 dollar bills*.  Nope, didn't go down that way.  Instead these two went back and forth like fools.  Dehumanizing each other and called each other all types of homothugs.  Chris crossed the line when he ignorantly brought up Raz B's (WHO??) past dealing with molestation.  Low blow Chris.


2. Kat Stacks- Man.  I don't know where to start.  I'll admit, this is a train wreck that I follow religiously.  I cant NOT believe that she JUST turned 21 in November.  She has been ruining careers in the Hip Hop community with her Super Hoe antics (SMH at the power of the pussy).  Shes not ashamed of it either.  Kat Stacks has done everything from blasting dumb ass numb nut celebs to getting fucked up by them on video!  Now her ass is in jail because shes an illegal immigrant.  Poor thing.  Shes a "World Star Hip Hop" chick and her claim to fame was her twitter.  WE have made this hoe such a celebrity that she TWEETS FROM JAIL!  Ahh.. now THAT'S the life!

1. Antoine Dodson-  If someone ever breaks into my home and tries to rape my sister, I will try my best to remember to act a hot ghetto mess.  This fool show copyright the terms, "Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, hide yo husbands too." "You are so dumb, you are reallll dumb."  Antoine became an Internet sensation because of his NATURAL reaction to his home almost being burglarized.  He performed the remixed song, "Hide yo kids, Hide yo wife," at the BET awards (Really, BET?).  He was even able to purchase his family a new home!  Shit like that never happens to me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More