Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Last Night on 3Minds Live...





Sooo... :) Last night Gossipbois 3 Minds Live, interviewed the VERY talented Vicky Green.  Prior to last night, I had never met Vicky Green so I wasn't too sure what to expect.  With all they hype over Nicki Minaj, I was really hoping she wouldn't be some cheap barbie type.  I can honestly say she is the exact opposite.  Embodying talent and confidence, Vicky has her own flow, her own style and her own presence.  From the door, you could tell she was about her grind.  She's a business woman all about expanding her craft to reach a broader audience.  Backed by the 5 Star Cliq, Vicky holds up her 5 fingers with pride.  Needless to say, the audience loved her and I'm positive she gained a few more fans last night.

Key facts from the interview:

During the interview, Vicky (can I call you Vicky?) was asked who she has been compared to in the past.  I was soooooooooooooooo happy that she didn't mention Nicki Minaj or Lil Kim.  Nothing wrong to being compared to them, BUT when every female rapper is being compared to those two, music begins to sound cliche and unoriginal.  She said her style is often compared to Lauren Hill and Kanye West. 

I'm sure a question that Vicky gets a lot would be, "What's your nationality?" She makes it know that she is NOT what everyone often thinks that she is.  "I'm not Dominican, I'm not Spanish, I'm not even black!" lol.
Vicky is from two different Native American Tribes, Arab and White.

Besides her musical talents, she can hook up them napps in the back of your head.  Vicky works at a hair salon where she specializes in any and everything that grows from your scalp. 

Add her on twitter- @VickyGreenofNYC
Add her on Facebook- VickyGreen

As usual... Check out the pix!


3Minds and Vicky Green rockin out to one of her songs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More