Total Pageviews

Monday, October 3, 2011

Celebrities gone NUDE!

I love when celebs fuck up and get naked, take pics and then they get leaked.  Its the best thing in the world.  Take a gander at my top 7 nude celeb slips...


My boo Amber was caught out there BIG TIME. This is the G rated pics of whats really out there.  Amber was caught with 2 finger penetration pics that hit the net a few months back.  How horrible (and delightful for me)
Draya of Basketball Wives LA was caught out there last week.  There are the pre implant pics
This beautiful body belongs to Teyanna Taylor.  She was caught sending a series of semi nude pics to Kanye West
Speaking of Kanye, I guess he sends nude photos of himself to the ladies as well.  There goes his limp sausage
Jennifer Williams of Basketball Wives was accused of leaking her own nude pix.  I guess it would be the thing to do after her best friend Evelyn did it
Evelyn Lozada of Basketball wives let those tig ole bittie hang out! 
This is my all time favorite.  Rihanna showing off her main talent, her body...


1 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More