Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Remember When?

I reached deep down into my comfort zone and pulled some words out hoping they would form a meaning...
Sometimes I'm hard to understand so i let my pencil do that walking...
You see, verbal communication is not my favorite way of speaking...
mental connections and united souls are what keeps my heart beating...
My mind can make love to a sentence in ways that the eyes just don't understand...
My sentences create orgasms all with the stroke of my pen...
words become melodies and and paragraphs begin to make you remember when...
remember when we connected, me in one city, you in the other...No spoke words just letters from my lover...
Those moments in the night where our thoughts dance with each other...
Those moments in the night where our hearts raped each other...
Those moments in the night where our lives saved each other...
remember when?

Author: MaRs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More