Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MaRs Poetry

Inspired...

Inspired by Gentleness..
or wetness even,
Or maybe its just her words that have me trippin over my toes and reaching beyond the stars to the planets...
Or maybe in just inspired by thoughts...
The way they make my body change temperatures to the point where you become my fire fighter.
I want to catch my breath so that it runs with hers and we can pant together.
Or could it be her touch?
Foreign to me but familiar in my dreams...
Shit, maybe I'm just inspired by you.
Whom ever you may be.


1 comments:

I love the way you hit all the different points of how inspiration effects you mentally and most of all physically =) That's the best type of inspiration lol.

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More