Total Pageviews

Monday, December 6, 2010

Good Times!

This past Saturday I went to a party.  What was supposed to be a nice dainty party turned into pure debauchery.  GOOD TIMES!  I must say, I got a bit closer to all of these ladies and I'm so thankful for their pressence.
Some amazing, profound quotes from that night,

  • "My baby father's dick is so small, he would piss on his balls."
  • "I'll piss on you but you sure won't piss on me!"
  • "I have amazing titties- in case you didn't know."
  • "When that shit is plantation cotton course... My nigga, imma introduce you to gillette."
Please take something from these quotes.  Apply them to life.


Here's some eyecandy for ya! Enjoy!


MaRs!


Linn Channeling Michael Jackson

Cindy Effin Lee and Lulu on some freaky shit O_o

some of the group

and I quote, "Let me see."

Love these two!  Linn && D

Linn doing her dance... (her only dance LOL)

them some bad biishhes (MaRs, Louise and Crystal)

Miss NancyLee

And the award goes to... VBella for best titties!

Smooch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More