Total Pageviews

Monday, December 20, 2010

Glow Fashion Show

So this past Friday was the Glow Fashion Show.  I didn't attend last years show so I was very excited to be at this one.  There a lot of very interesting and diverse fashions in the show.

 My FAVORITE designer was Marie Janae.  I don't think there was anything in her collection that I would NOT wear.  I'm not for contemporary fashion.  If you're someone who loves color, life and freedom, then her collection is one that you will fall in love with.

MaRs, Marie Janae, Crystal


Marie Janae's collection


All in all, the show was cool.  Blah.  Party was cool too.  I was wasted ;o) #goodtimes.

Check out the pics!





MaRs, Cindy Effin' Lee, Crystal

Me and V. Bella

Bottle Service had me all types of drunk ;o)

Oowwww!!! My Roadie!

Check out the PrimadonnaChix!

Follow time!
Follow: @MarieJanae
@Cindy_effin_Lee
@Vbella23
@Blackbarbiexxx

1 comments:

Thanks hunni!!!!
I really enjoyed Marie Janae's collection as well! She rocked it :)

V. Bella

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More