Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It ain't ya beauty... it's ya silicone infused booty!


This post is a tribute to all the fake booties across America.  Butt implants are now just as common as breast implants.  It is so weird to me to see people walk around with these fake donkey butts.  I have a big butt and I HATE it.  Too much attention that I don't really care for.  I've become very used to it so I smile and laugh at the "big booty" jokes.  In all actuality, I don't even notice my butt is big until someone says something about it.  Its like a person with beautiful eyes.  They hear their eyes are beautiful daily but for them they're just some regular eyes.  I digress...

So women are running around pumping fat and cheese fries in their booties.  We got big booties, apple bottom booties, tear drop booties, onion booties, wide booties, cheesy booties, jiggly booties, box booties, donkey booties... I can go on...

So without further ado, Here are some of the most notorious booties of our time.

This is CoCo... Ice Tea's wife... PRE cakes

These are CoCo's new cakes.  She SWEARS they're real '/

This right here is Jenna Shea... She's a "Party hostess and feature dancer"

This is Jenna... Post Cake implants.  She also swears her cakes are real.  If you want more pix of her, follow her on Twitter @iamjennashea

Need I say more?  This is Nicki 'my ass is real, I swear' Minaj
Still don't believe me?
O_o

I threw this in here for the hell of it lol


This stanky booty belongs to Kat Stacks.  If you look closely you can see ass crumbs...

These are Angela Lola Luv's cakes.  Nice... and FAKE! but still nice nonetheless. 

Tribute to the cakes across America, real or fake, you still make me smile...


1 comments:

Kat Stacks is awesome. good slut.

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More