Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Scared Straight...

So here's the scenario:  You run into an old friend.  Haven't seen her in forever.  You guys decide to catch up.  As you're talking, she tells you that she no longer dates women and has a boyfriend now.

I find that this happens to me a lot.  A lot of my friends are turning back to the sausage.  I pass NO judgement because if we all choose to live freely, then we make the choice to love who we love with no regret.  Why does this happen though?  Do women go through so much drama with other women that they get turned off?  Being a lesbian is FUCKING WORK!  Shit ain't easy.  I assume it must be easier to be a heterosexual and live the normal life.  But ladies, are you scaring our lesbians away with your bullshit?!  They could just be bisexual but let's not talk about them.  Things that make you go hmmmm...

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, some lesbians we can lose to the other team.  Others, they need to remain with us.  PLEASE you fuckin idiots out there, stop turning our women straight with your fuckery. 

Thank You :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More