Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Do you DJ?

I was scrolling through my blackberry messenger contacts and I saw that one of my friends icon said, "Horny doesn't ever begin to cover it."  I hit her up and asked her if she "DJ'd".  She laughed.  She didn't say yes or no, she just laughed.  That had me thinkin...

I wonder how many horny AG's are out there and how many of them DJ in their time of need.  I think its more natural for a femme to admit to masturbation but for some reason, aggressive females never own up.  #comeonson!

When its really late at night... and you have that tingling feeling down there... Do you DJ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More