Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blah: Nicki vs. lil Kim



WHO CARES? Do you REALLY care?  I don't.  They're both really tacky and fake.  I rather chew glass than have sex with them... I would however chew glass to get paid like them.  #imjustsayin. 

I'm not a fan of commercial artist so that's my main reason for not liking Nicki.  When she first came out, she admitted to liking women.  Now shes all "hollywood" so she's straight.  I'm also not with all facial spasms.  She should get that checked out.

Kim looks like roadkill.  I liked her back in the day when Biggie was writing her lyrics.  I even liked her after Biggie passed and her ghostwriter took over.  I don't mind her too much now, I'm just not for all the hype.  Old washed up broad meets new future washed up broad.  Blah...
YIKES...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More