Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Top 10 Closeted Celebrities

We all know that in order to be a successful GENERIC celebrity, you must be straight.  Most of these famous people are GAYER than I am.  Here's my top 10 list of Gay Celebs... some of them you know about, others you may not.

Kerry Washington- Definitely one of the BADDEST BITCHES in Hollywood... She is a fan of the cooter :o)

Diddy- This is no secret.  He is known for all his sex parties and I hear he's a top

This asshole started in the game by rapping about loving women, now she's "strictly dickly" *side eye* 

Eddie loves the trannies! And Johnny Gill, his long time lover

People never believe me when I say Busta is gay.  He is known for fucking the shit out of men and then beating their ass to keep them quiet


The man in this picture is Jada Pinkett Smith...and this pic is NOT from a movie.  Will is gay also, but we all know that.

need I say more?  She assumed the position!

Soulja boy- just got caught in more online drama via twitter.  DM'ing a MAN and carrying out an online relationship

Chingy- Who is he again? Either way, the PYT he's posing with is Sydney Starr... a tranny.  They've had a relationship for a few months.  She claims she let him know straight up that she was a tranny but he thought she was too beautiful to pass up.

Oprah- those CROCODILE tears you cried during your interview made me sad.  Why is being gay so shameful?  You're the most powerful woman in America and you can't come out the closet and inspire young adults like myself. SAD

What's sadder than that is that White folks can come out as homosexuals and maintain their level of self and success.  It really sucks that we have to hide our sexuality and make ourselves a mockery by hiding our lifestyle, only to be found out by the media.  next step? DENY DENY DENY!  Ellen didn't have this problem.  I've yet to come across an openly gay artist, actress, rapper etc. unless they're a hairdresser or fashion designer.   Blah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More