Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last Night on My 3 Minds...


  
Last Night was one of the WILDEST 3 Minds Live shows EVER!  If you didn't watch it live then catch the Ustream on the http://my3minds.com/ website.


On the show Mz. Unique AKA Fontasha Brown, discussed the fundraiser that she is apart of.  The goal of the fundraiser is to help a family enjoy Christmas buy using the proceeds from her product.  Mz . Unique bakes Holiday Liquor Cupcakes.  I'm not a huge fan of alcohol but these cupcakes were BOMB!  The Charity is for a great cause so if you're able to support, please do so.  So I tasted the Hennessy N' Chocolate Cupcakes and the Vanilla and Strawberry Nuvo Cupcakes.  Other flavors include, Incredible Hulk, Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, Coconut Rum Red Velvet, Vanilla Rum, Pineapple Rum Upside Down and for lame ass granny's like myself, non-alcoholic cupcakes are available.

Cupcakes are sold per half dozen.  For more information shoot an email to Mzuniques.cupcakes@live.com or find her on Facebook by searching Fontasha Brown

The second guest was the reason for dropped panties across America.  The chatroom was filled with 586 women all screaming for this girl to remove her clothes and do all types of nasty to them.  The women in the auidience were ready to exchange sexual acts for cupcakes.  If you didn't watch the Ustream then you need to do so directly after reading this entry.  Kellz, female exotic dancer (or @wait2UCMyStrap), did the dammn thing on the show.  I have never seen a family show turn so quickly into a potential orgy. LOL.  I'm not going to front, when I first saw her walk in I didnt know what to expect.  Kellz has an innocent baby face.  I think thats what makes her so appealing to everyone.  You'd never think that she would move like that in front of you.  Let me just say this, I'm embarrassed to say that while she was dancing I ran once I saw her strap.  I mean, her name is @Wait2UCMyStrap... the fuck was I expecting to see?  Needless to say, Kellz shows are for mature eyes ONLY!

Follow Kellz: @Wait2UCMyStrap.  Order her 2011 Calendar. #support
3 Minds reaction to the girls in the chatroom
Mz. Unique and Kellz gettin it in
OOowww!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More