Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2011

What do women REALLY want?

Women say that they want a good girl.  One thats going to be honest and faithful to them.  One that is beautiful, down to earth, good in bed etc.  So why is it that when you get that kind of girl, you play them? 

I was speaking with another single friend of mine and we came to the conclusion that girls really dont want good girls.  It is clear when you continuously chase the women that break your hearts and cheat on you.  Good girls are boring.  No excitement there.  Women want someone they can argue with about what they're not doing.  When you have a women who does everything right, there's nothing to argue about!

So in short, for all my single ladies, when you meet a female that you like, play her.  Curse her out.  Go to the club with her and then kiss someone else.  Fuck her best friend.  Kill her mother.  Eat her dog.  Fry her children.  They LOVE that stuff.  They'll come back for more.  I PROMISE.

Okay I'm kidding... A little.

2 comments:

what they should say is "I would like to know what it's like to have a good girl", but they wont be ready for one until they take themselves out of that immature state of a mind that all of that negativity is what makes a relationship, because to them, if theyre not arguing or being slapped around, then that person doesnt love them..sad

i deff agree with what you said as well as T's comment because i consider myself a good girl and my girl even told me that if it wasnt for her getting screwed over in her last relationship she wouldnt be able to fully appreciate our relationship :smh:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More