Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Heart Complications.

Please, correct me if I’m wrong

You say today is the best day to steal your heart away from all the pain of yesterday..

You say the night is young so let’s just do it & give it all a shot & have some fun

You say give it all you’ve got because.. you’ve got pain & you’ve got a lot

Yet…

You spite me w’ your words because I try too hard to make you feel like the creator of this earth…

You belittle my attempts at taking the next step & showing you things beyond belief

You revert back to your old ways of crossing the line between love & hate, yet make me stay because of your persuasive words

& I try to decipher your motives of today & forget about yesterday because tomorrow isn’t guaranteed.

-Poptart of 4Strong
I don’t want to be another crossed out name in your little black book, 

I want to be the reason that you burn it…

2 comments:

My poppytart! I love it! "I don't want to be another crossed out name in your little black book, I want to be the reason that you burned it..." That's beautiful.

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More