Total Pageviews

Friday, April 29, 2011

Friends with Benefits?

I'm very open about the fact that I have no sex life.  Maybe a bit too open, lol. I don't care because the minute after I have sex, I might just blog about it.  *shrugs*  Anyway, while in my drought, I explored the idea of having a friend with benefits.  That totally blew up in my face.  Now I wonder, how possible is it to have a friend with benefits?

This seems like the perfect arrangement.  You have a friend that your cool and comfortable with, that occasionally blows your back out.  Sounds ideal.  How long can you do this before feelings get involved?  Let's face it, we are lesbians.  On average, we date and fall in love within the 1st month of meeting someone.  Realistically speaking, how long can this arrangement last? 

Then there is always that grey area.  You finally stop fucking your homie because they have a new boo.  Is the new boo supposed to just be cool with the fact that you just stopped fucking your good friend?  The new boo puts all these restrictions on your friendship with your ex fuck buddy.  "Oh, so your hanging out with XYZ? Mmmhmm.  I don't feel comfortable with you hanging with her." 

I think friends with benefits can be a dangerous idea.  Unfortunately, sometimes I like danger.  Is it something I'd go for?  Not necessarily.  It can be a great relationship if you can both handle it maturely. Friends can be the best lovers sometimes.  And honestly, intimacy connects people.  It won't be long until someone feels something.  On the other hand, don't go fucking a friend every time you get horny.  No one wants to be known as the friend fucker.  I guess its best to use your discretion.  Make sure its something that can be handled lightly. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More