Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 21, 2011

BOOOOOO You [Label] Whore!

Eeeeek! We all have that one friend who is a big ol' LABEL WHORE! If you don't know what it is, it's a person who won't wear clothes or shoes that aren't a known name brand or from a high fashion store. Why? Could it be that they believe in the quality of the brands? Or could it be that they are just obsessed w' being in expensive clothing, just for the hell of it? Let's take my own sister for example; She will NOT buy a bra from any store other than Victoria's Secret. Understand this, she shops anywhere that sells clothing of her style, it's just her bras that MUST come from VS. She says "No other bras have held me & supported me like these, I don't think I'll ever go back to... another brand". That's not being a label whore, that's just having a certain STANDARD of a type of underwear. Now let's take my friend Chelsea for example (idc if she reads this lol) she won't even buy a regular white v-neck from any store other than the GAP or H&M. She'll say things like "I don't buy things from stores like that" referring to stores like Modell's. Dude, Modell's is a sporting goods store! I don't understand how people will go through WWII to get clothing from high end stores when you can get them from average stores, OF THE SAME QUALITY, for less! I'm convinced people have nothing better to do with their money. I have friends who shop at cool thrift stores & look AMAZING & barely spend that much money. I guess everyone has their own personal values, most of which, value clothing more than anything else.

"When the clothes go ragged, life goes on..."

Written by Poptart of 4Strong :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More