Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

3Minds thanks YOU @krazysexicool

3Minds has awesome supporters! I was approached by a supporter who wanted to share her feelings towards 3Minds.  Because it was perfectly written, I will post it as is. 

I was told to be authentic , so I’m going to speak solely from the heart . There are many personalities out in the internet world ,but by far the most motivating group of beautiful women has to be 3minds .

Although , I can only base this on what I’ve witnessed on youtube , twitter & by watching on ustream , I find them to be very positive , impacting forces within the LGBT community . I tune in every Tuesday @ 8:45pm (even though it’s like 9:00pm when they start. lol) to hear them discuss various topics mostly geared towards lgbt , I’m always guaranteed insightful advice , positive words of encouragement , & a shit load of laughs & random fuckery . Following the entire 3minds camp on twitter is great too , the way they all interact with their fan base is amazing , they make people feel as if they have a personal relationship with them . I’ve also discovered that the best way to start my work week after thanking God is to open my email for my 3minds monday words of inspiration , at some point within the week , various situations arise & I’m grateful to have those words to fall back on to make through . These women do everything to uplift & promote artistry & creativity , whether it be by advertising products & services , to hosting events & parties for everyone to enjoy . It would be a privilege to know this wonderful group on a personal level so i could really give in depth commentary on each of them individually but hopefully I will one day get the chance to have the pleasure of meeting them personally & getting to know them . NY is on my summer travels list so i have my fingers crossed that I’ll just so happen to bump into them while out on town & prove that they are really as inspiring , funny , & all around good people as they seem . ♥

-@krazysexicool

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More