Total Pageviews

Monday, April 4, 2011

MaRs! Poetry...

I haven't dropped some of my poetry on the blog in a little bit so here you go.  This one is untitled for now.  When I wrote this, I was actually on twitter.  I was thinking of my ideal woman.  A mixture of my two favorite things... women and art.  I began tweeting and this was the end result.  Leave your feedback, hope you enjoy. 

My mind is slightly overwhelmed to the point where thoughts ooze from every opening...
Resulting in word vomit... Translating into art
 So I let my words paint pictures.
Pictures from the wall deep in her eyes.
Whoever her might be.
 Whoever she is, she turns my pictures to reality.
 Have your way with me,
the way you have your way with the words that taunt me,
teach me...
 Hold me,
caress me.
The way your words...
Touch me.
Damn.
Do women like that even exist anymore?
Do you exist? Or should I just create you?
 A creative mind can master you..
Putting pieces together to make my muse.
Pulling the stars from heaven and putting them in ur eyes,
using the soil to color your skin...
And allowing the wind to shape u perfectly
To fit into me...

By: MaRs!

4 comments:

"Putting pieces together to make my muse.
Pulling the stars from heaven and putting them in ur eyes,
using the soil to color your skin...
And allowing the wind to shape u perfectly
To fit into me..."

... Oh, Marsha, how you have a way w' words.
This is beautiful. Was this the artistic expression you've been craving to release?

It wasnt! I havent felt inspired much lately. I have been feeling the need to perform tho. That may be the release im looking for.

how fitting. lol u gave me 2 thumbs up in ur pic

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More