Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

MaRs Poetry...

Welcome to the 100th blog entry!  I am bored AF at work so I decided to write a poem.  It's not from the soul... a bit forced.  For me, thats never my best work, but still... I'd like to put it out in the air.  Hope you like, leave your feedback.

Where did you come from?
I haven’t seen lips like that around these parts…
But I want to feel lips like those around these parts.

Speak to me.
Damn, I wish I could be the words that fall off your lips into the atmosphere.
Lingering…
Mixing with the space and opportunity that separate us.
But you don’t speak.
You leave me standing there waiting to define a moment that cant be found in any dictionary, thesaurus or encyclopedia.

Let me hear you…
I just wanna listen to your voice interpret my whole nature.
I wanna feel your vocal cords in those shadowed places.
But you don’t speak.
You leave me to listen to pants and whimpers that come from a voice that resembles my own.

Where did you come from?
My brain can't wrap itself around a concept that acknowledges your existence.
So I meditate.
I meditate on the parts of your body that pulsate,
as if to bring you to life.



------------------ and with that, I had a brainfart.  Don't mind me, most of my thoughts are incomplete.  Maybe i'll be inspired to finish tomorrow.  I hope you enjoyed thus far!

1 comments:

Marsh...u did it....so glad to see this dream reach 100. Wouldn't have wanted to do this with anyone else!

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More