Total Pageviews

Monday, March 14, 2011

Work me out Baby!

My Inspiration


Ok ladies, the summer is coming.  I don't know about you, but I'm trying to prance around in a two piece from May to October. I'm currently in the middle of attempting to diet.  This shit is hard.  I realized the more I tweeted about dieting, the more I noticed that us women have serious body image problems.

What is the reason behind our body image issues?  I was having this conversation via twitter and some people were saying that they would like to lose weight while others were saying they would like to gain weight.  People with perfect bodies want to change something.  I guess at the end of the day we are all never satisfied.  What is our idea of perfect?  I look at Jennifer Hudson and I feel like she sold out a bit.  For her, she is happy with the body she has now while I thought she was perfect before.  I had to realize that no matter what everyone else may think about you, its all about how you feel about yourself inside.  Make sure that when you're evaluating yourself and how you feel about your body, you imagine a healthy image.  We are all beautiful women.  The amazing thing about being a woman is that we come in all shapes and sizes.  Its our differences that make us unique and special.  It may not be perfect, but its YOU!

I am 5 feet tall at 144 pounds.  Technically I'm overweight.  I have thick, muscular legs and a big ass so that's where I carry most of my weight.  Ideally, I'd like to have the body of any and every video model.  Wide hips, flat stomach, toned legs, 6 pack.. etc.  I want to lose about 5-10 lbs.  I'm working on it and I plan on documenting my progress with the blog.  I started working out with @Olympictrainer, celebrity trainer.  Starting in 2 weeks he will have ab workout classes for a really low price.  Hit him up(or me) for more info.
My 2010 Beach Body
Let's see if @OlympicTrainer can make me look better than this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More