Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

Damn we are crazy!

I was on the LIRR last night, coming home from another 3minds video and there was this obnoxiously loud girl sitting in the back of me having an argument on her cell phone.  She was so loud that I had no choice but to listen to the verbal toxins she was putting into the air.  While listening to her argue, I quickly assumed she was a lesbian.  When listening to an argument, there are key phrases you should listen for like, "Imma kill you," or "I'll be waiting outside of your house."  Once I heard her say those things I quickly said to myself, "self, this girl is a lesbian."  Of course that was confirmed when she then said, "The person I used to call my wife would not threaten my life."

So after hearing this conversation I quickly thought to myself, why are we so damn crazy?  Why is it that when we break up with someone, our first threat is to follow, kill or harm the person?  Why do we threaten to make their lives hell?  Threaten to kill ourselves?  So much fuckery for some damn attention.  I know we have all experienced this type of behavior in the past whether we were the ones saying those things or hearing them. 

With that being said, I want to shout out all the crazy ass lesbians out there, ruining lives one day at a time.  Stop with your foolery and learn to let go of the damn relationship.  Stop stalking.  Don't show up at anyone's job, don't wait outside of anyone's home, don't slander the person's name in the community.  BE AN ADULT!  Crazy ass women. 

2 comments:

I think it has something to do with the lack of love they show to themselves otherwise when that relationship is over they'd be able to move on like "adults". It starts with self love first and foremost.

I completely agree. Whats more unbelieveable is that you can automatically associate that type of dysfunctional behavior with a lesbian. What kind of name our we making for ourselves? EVeryone on the train got to hear her conversation and most likely walked away from it thinking, "Typical Lesbian." I know thats what I thought...

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More