Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Too Skinny?

Those who know me know that i am OBSESSED with weight.  Most say I look fine, but I strongly feel that its all about how you feel on the inside.  Often times we don't see what other people see.  When I look in the mirror, I see a woman that can lose a couple more pounds. 

I wonder WTF Jennifer Hudson sees when she looks in the mirror.  She looks disgustingly skinny.  Shoot.  Looking at her makes me want to eat a burger.  I think she may have taken it too far...

Jennifer bobblehead Hudson

1 comments:

idk... maybe its just me but i think she was fine the way she was. i am too very obsessed with weight. but im the reverse of the norm. im very anti slim. like i know could stand to shed some lbs but i just want to throw away my gut. the rest of my lusciousness can stay. lol

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More