Total Pageviews

Monday, March 14, 2011

Featured Poet: @OriginalMind_88

I read this poem by @OriginalMind_88 and I vividly saw the conversation taking place.  I saw a crisp picture of Girl wants Girl.  The dialogue of Lust and Curiosity.  PLEASE Check her out.  Then when you're done, check out her blog.
http://handsomeboiiaszyn.blogspot.com/
 Awakening Mystery

HER:
Can you come by me?
So I can see this bedroom mystery?
Been thinking about you all day and even though I'm faded
I want you anyway...
We can compete as long as you want.
I hope in person you're not a front.
I'm emotionally attracted to you,
but I'm physically bound to you.
Liquor feeling right...
Tonight should be the night
I let you put it on me, and I'm feeling quite generously...

ME:
She says her body's feeling right,
So I'm thinking I might...enter..into her...emotional center
and make her shiver like it's winter.
Yes I know I can flow, but I give a better show.
I'm more...action than words.
Not much of my talk, but more focus on your vocals.
I'll make a night full of wonder turn into a week full of slumber...
Bodies hot, sex sweaty,
immersed in one another all from our...
one night of pleasure.
Our...
journey from my loins to your treasure.

HER:
Damn...
So I think I can make love to your words.
I know that may sound absurd.
The thought of you pleasing me is definitely like winter to me.
Body shaking, both naked, feel the chills of your invasion.
P***y wet, the vibration...
Temptaions set on my mind
Make love straight through the night

ME:
I don't believe we're ready to make love.
Excuse my saying,
but we're not that deep yet...
But nevertheless,
our sex will be passionate.
You can make love to my words,
and I'll make love to your thoughts...
to be taught...
in ways they were never sought.
I'm a fool with these words.
ven better in bed.
And I've been told that I give some A-mazing head
Blunt, I may be.
Straightforward, yes I am.
But there's not a word I have spoken
that I can not back up yet....

HER:
I most definitely agree that we are not ready...
ready to make love, nevertheless mention the word.
I believe what you say, but do you see my dismay?
Being pleased is simply a tease for my body
and is definitely a tease to me.
It knows what it wants...different from my head.
It will tell you loud and clearly what I just said.
So let's just see what's up with this head...

ME:
Whenever you're ready, trust I'll deliver.
Just don't be surprised at the way your body quivers.
I don't fuck for a nut,
Orgasms are a must.
A definite.
Anything less than, I'm definitely not worthy of it.
Or you.
Because my mission is to please.
My goal is not a tease.
You see...I am what you need...
Physically...
...maybe possibly emotionally, I'll free...you...
from every broken promise.
Every leftover tear.
Those emotional wounds,
well my hands are here to heal.
So let's try this passionate night,
and believe in where it leads

Her:
Mhmm!!
Okay I'm down to see what you're about..
Change my mind I hope because if not
your words are thoughts...
thoughts to what could have been..
body sent to neverland
no direction, bodies land, you the weatherman.
But until proven wrong,
I will believe the words spoken right now.
Just know that you're the one chosen.

ME:
You chose the right one.

1 comments:

I think its beautifully written, i love the mystery of her submission. But what about the "her" she seems timid and in her own world..it's the drink! That's right i forgot it had her feeling right. As for "me" she seems open..to opening. There is alot more to this story that this poem isn't showing.

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More