Total Pageviews

Monday, June 6, 2011

Top 5 things that will stop me from dating you...

There are some things that I absolutely can NOT deal with while dating someone.  I consider myself an easy going person but there are some things that will get you cut off with the quickness if we were to start talking.  Here's a top 5 list.

5.) Case of the Ex-  I refuse to date anyone with a lingering ex girlfriend.  Please figure out what you're doing with that situation.  Ex girlfriends are exes for a reason.  You should probably work on a friendship when feelings aren't still present.  I've dated girls that had ex girls who stalked me.  So unattractive!  Tame your ex bitches!

4.) Nail biters- I really can't stand to date someone who bites their finger nails.  How do you eat your finger nails like its fried chicken?  Next thing you know you have NO finger nails and stubby ass fingers.  Non manicure getting ass.  You cant even get a manicure! BLASPHEMY!

3.) Boasters and braggers- From a very young age I've been independent.  I've worked and earned everything that I have by myself.  Why di rass would I care about what you have?  Please don't tell me about all the Gucci and Fendi that you wear.  Don't tell me about all the women you bag.  Don't tell me about all the money you have.  I wear labels, I bag women and I have money.  I don't need to brag or boast about it.  Stop bragging you obnoxious fuck!

2.) Got Faith?- I have a firm belief in a higher being.  I'm not religious, but I do believe in God and my foundation begins and ends with that belief.  I don't think I could EVER date someone who doesn't believe in God.  I'm not saying you have to be a religious nut, but there has to be some type of spiritualness there.  I'm going to need the person I'm dating to keep me company in heaven o:-)

1.) LIARS!!- I despise someone who can not tell the truth.  For me it takes ONE lie for me to walk away from you.  I love the truth.  Even if it hurts.  Give me the option to make my decisions based on truth.  Don't lie about what you have, what you've done or who you have or have not been with.  I'm impressed by truth and intelligence, not fabrications and exaggerations.

1 comments:

I want company in heaven too.

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More