Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Gay Marriage!

We are one vote away from legalizing gay marriage in NYC.  That is such a great thing.  My immediate thoughts were... If and when gay marriage is legalized, how many of us are going to run to the alter?  You know us lesbians go through relationships like liquor... What will the divorce rate look like? There are lesbian couple that have been together for YEARS.  Then there are the couples that meet and fall in love all in the same minute.  Either way, I'm just happy to have the same opportunity to screw up my life with marriage the way the heterosexuals have the option.

1 comments:

Marriage is so sacred. Don't get married just so you can say "I did it".
I want to be able to say I found my everlasting <3, now let's go do this.

Sad reality is though, so many are going to be saying I did it and not know why.

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More