Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Words...

Good Day! I decided to drop some of my poetry today because I haven't don't so in a while.  I hope you enjoy!  Leave feedback if you're lead to. Also, if your interested in my writing, look for my book of words coming soon!

A little background about this poem.  I wrote this poem in my sleep.  Literally.  It was a foreshadow of my life.  A few months later I experienced these words.


if it applies



eva been caught on the wrong painting canvas?
cuz ooooooo i painted that canvas and boy did i color it!
i stroked that canvas in ways you couldn’t believe.
reproduced colors into existence.
you hear me?
i took my paint brush and stabbed holes into another woman’s painting.
i manipulated the paint to do things it never imagined.
i let the brush molest every part of that canvas.
dripping with significance.
i let the paint brush with the paintbrush and boy did it brush!
colors ran away from each other, colors ran into each other, it was an artistic orgy.
i painted on another painter’s canvas.
My fingers don’t feel regret though.
i made the painting a better woman cuz after i painted on it, she realized what art really is.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More