Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Damnnnn You lost weight!

Once you're a celebrity you gain all these super human powers that allow you to lose a lot of weight.  Celebrities use everything short of crack to slim down.  Here are some of the most extreme weight loss celebs.

7.) Jennifer Hudson- Bobble head extraordinaire

6.) Lil ole' Jordan Sparks.  Looking mighty fine!
5.) Marsha Ambrosius- I swear I wasn't lookin at her until she lost weight

4.) Monique- Wasn't she know for loving her big ole' self?

3.) Star Jones- Thank You Jesus! Star was looking all kinds of  O_o

2.) Raven Simone-  Finally grew out of that baby fat but now I think she's too slim
1.) My Boo, Jill Scott- Gorgeous big or small


Aint she sexy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More