Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Evelyn VS. Royce

Last night we all witnessed Evelyn do her signature drink toss.  Royce was the target.  I know that was supposed to be the highlight of the show, but I just can't get over how TACKY both Evelyn and Royce are!  That was my highlight.  Now of course, Evelyn isn't nearly as bad as Royce.  I call Evelyn tacky because she always has these big ass people hanging from her ear.  Why in midget hell would you have earrings in your ears the size of your head?  And Royce?  Royce is just a hot steamy mess.  A mixture of El Mundo clothing and Fabaco Shoes.  Not even Payless shoes... FABACO! *sigh*  These shows don't have stylist?  Isn't Tami and Suzi friends with Royce?  Why won't they tell her about how she dresses?  And why won't anyone tell Evelyn to stop wearing butterflies that take hormones on her ears?  WHY?
Fabaco Shoes "/
damn those plastic earrings, that 1990's bikini and those beauty supply store shades

Rainbow intimates section



SMH..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More