Total Pageviews

Monday, October 31, 2011

Ode to the celeb who make halloween every day!

Some celebrities build their image around being "edgy," and by edgy I mean they dress like complete fools and see who can out fool each other.  For these celebs, Halloween is everyday!  Take a gander at them trying to out fool each other!

Lady Gaga- I mean I could have found plenty of pictures of her trying to out-idiot other celebrities but I figured I'd keep it simple


 Katy Perry- Katy wears a lot of strange things. 

Ke$ha- I'm not too sure whats going on here.   Seriously.  I have no clue what this is.

Rihanna- Although Ri is supposed to be this huge "fashion icon," shes known to out-fool a few celebs with looks like this one.
Lil Kim- no folks, this really wasn't a cat woman costume.  This was Lil Kim chillin at an event.
Nikkie Minaj-  Need I say more?  Blah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More