Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Highlights from the Black Embarrassment TV Awards...



The Black Embarrassment Television Network has done it again.  Another Horrible ass awards show.  It was a disaster area.  I thought the entire show was only entertaining for hoodboogers.  I didn't know HALF of the rappers on there!  I don't know who "Big Sean" is (he's not big at all by the way).  I don't know who Meek Mills is.  Don't know Wale.  Didn't know who the likkle blind rapper was.  I just didn't know any of these people.  The awards show was a combination of really old rappers (Heavy D, DMX, LL Cool J, Too Short) and all these newbees (all them mofo's listed above.)  Anywho, take a gander of the fuckry that was the Black Embarrassment Television Awards show below. 



DMX... I wasn't really hyped to see him.  He did his basic barkage.  His classic songs. Glad to see him performing again but please don't call it a comeback.

Heavy D getting his Choreographed dance on...

Erykah Badu displaying her Muslim swag
Lupe was the highlight of the night to me... He was clearly at the wrong show because he had a message for the night

Fat boy and his lil friends...


"big" Sean...



Tyrese wants you to follow him on twitter -_-

Wiz Kalifa rockin his mal nourished swag

2 comments:

I liked the cyphers... well when I did catch the show

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More