Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hot pregnant poon

I have baby fever.  I think pregnant women are gorgeous! I would love to have kids, but I don't want all the weight gain, the hemorrhoids and all the other shit that come s along with pregnancy.  Anyway, here are my top 8 extremely beautiful pregnant women (and men).  I think I want to get pregnant just so I can take the nude pic.

8.) Demi Moore looking elegant and classy

7.) Mariah and her loser husband

6.) Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina the Teenage Witch)

5.) Pregnancy at its BEST- Nia Long

4.) Britney Spears looking clean

3.) Paula Patton makes pregnancy look effortless

2.) The pregnant man, Thomas Beatie

1.) Tia Mowry lookin' RIPE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More