Total Pageviews

Friday, October 14, 2011

Do scorned women sabotage out of fear?

Do you sabotage a good thing out of fear?  I was talking to a good friend of mine the other day.  She was telling me about this perfect girl that she is dating.  She has a great job, has her own car, her own apartment and treats her really well.  Like most of us, my friend is used to dating the wrong type of girls.  She sees something in this new girl that she hasn't seen in other girls she's dated.  So what's the problem?  Seems like a match made in heaven right?  My friend began to tell me all the reasons this relationship wouldn't work between her and the girl.  "Our families are different," "I may not be good enough for her," etc.

Why is it when women have a good thing in front of them they self sabotage?  Thoughts like that can only destroy something that you are trying to build.  Like I told her, there is no reason why she can't be the person for you unless you create a reason.  Ladies, I know most of us have been through the horrible relationships.  Don't let your past shape your future.  A good woman deserves a good woman, ALWAYS.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More