Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Are you Passionately Pink? @amazin_blasian is!


Susan G. Komen Passionately Pink for the Cure® supports life-saving research, education, screenings and treatment programs in the fight to end breast cancer forever.  Please help me by making a donation to Susan G. Komen.  Just click on my name below!


My Paper Heart has turned PASSIONATELY PINK!  They are a compilation of different people who have come together to raise awareness towards the Cure.  They come from different walks of life but are working towards achieving the goal to win the battle against breast cancer.  A lot of them have been effected in some shape, way or form and we are determined to continue to fight as long as they have to!  


Thank you to all who are donating to this worthy cause!


Want to donate? CLICK ME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More