Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Let's blame the NYPD for this one "/



We walk around blaming cops for their behavior to the public, we say that they target us, we say that they don't protect us.  I watched this video and felt APPALLED at the behavior of OUR youth.  The worse thing you could ever do is assault a cop.  These teenage girls decide to assault a bunch of cops.  They're so tough and invincible, I hope they serve jail time.  Shit like this makes me wonder, what are we teaching our youth?  And what IDIOT will find a way to justify these misguided teens?  I PROMISE you, had all of these cops been white, it would have turned into a issue of racial injustice.  WE HAVE TO DO BETTER!  (FYI when you look the video up on youtube its titled "NYPD fight black girls in subway."  Definitely misinforming.)

1 comments:

I can't stand ppl like this because it's not just the youth its some of the older generation also

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More