Total Pageviews

Monday, August 29, 2011

Check out pix from @HrshReyalitee's poetry event

The Friday before last I trooped to BK to support one of my FAVORITE street poets.  I enjoyed myself IMMENSELY.  It was a great opportunity to experience other poets and feel them in their craft.  I even got the chance to nervously grace the stage.  It was very humbling to be amongst such greatness.  Check out some flicks and PLEASE be sure to be in the building for the next poetry event on Sept 10th at Alchemist Lounge.

The room was filled with supporters
Legacee && Me

HrshReyalitee

Rapper/poet- Rupert











1 comments:

Great shots! I was supposed to go that night. hmmpf. :(

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More