Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Last night on Basketball Girlfriends...



Last night we all watched Eric throw a drink on Jennifer.  As usual I watched with twitter.  Everyones reaction was completely different.  Some felt like Eric was wrong for throwing his drink on Jennifer.  Someone said, "for those of you who think what Eric did to Jennifer was cool, I hope your man beats on you."  A bit extreme, but okay. 

Here's my thing, did Jennifer not throw a drink on Eric FIRST?  Why should she be able to throw a drink on him and it be alright?  She was in the wrong.  Now if she hit him and he hit her back then it would be a completely different story.  I think Eric responded to Jennifer's disrespect.  I  do not believe in any shape or form that Eric was wrong.  A man should never raise his hand to another woman... unless he is throwing a drink on her AFTER she threw one on him. 

I also didn't like the way the media portrayed him.  For an entire week we were under the impression that Eric just up and threw a drink on Jennifer.  It wasn't until the actual episode that they show the she started it.  I won't say that Eric is a victim, but I don't believe he is at fault.

On another note, let's shout out Eric and his co host LumpLump...
Meet LumpLump... the person growing on Eric's head


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More