Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 11, 2011

You sir, can NOT turn me straight... but YOU can!

So Omarion said some ignorant ish about him being able to turn lesbians straight.  He said, "I don't believe in lesbians... they change around me... even if they just wanted a sample... I can be the 'example.'"  First of all, why do men SWEAR they can turn a woman straight?  Sorry Omarion but you don't have that type of power... but here are a few men that have made me question myself a time or two...

5.) Common-  This man is ABSOLUTELY beautiful to me.  He is beyond talented and his voice is amazing.  He makes me feel a little hetero...


4.) Kanye- So Kanye may be arrogant as fuck, but he is very talented.  I don't find him physically attractive, but he can turn me to the other side with his talents.  Kanye is like a mad scientist!


3.) Gary Dourdan-  Drug problems and all, this is one beautiful man.  Look at those eyes... I would definitely want my children to have his genes.




2.) Lenny Kravitz- Lawd ave his mercy!  Theres something feminine about him.  Either way, I would totally bend his ass over. :)

1.) John Stamos-  I fuckin love uncle Joey! (Full House)  He is sooooooo beautiful.  Those eyes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More