Total Pageviews

Monday, August 29, 2011

Why would you do that to yourself?

I have no tattoos.  Not because I'm better than anyone and my body is a temple, but because I'm scared as fuck of the pain.  Some people take tattooing to another level.  Here are some of the worse tattoos EVER!

I'm thinking this should say belief... not belife

really tho?  you felt that strongly about yourself?

wow

smh.  She did all this and gucci isn't paying her a dime for that wack ass advertisement

no words

most people get new eyebrows after they shaved theirs off... this bitch got thorns and vines

1 comments:

Wow... I love tats.. but ppl take things too far... I understand it's art...but really? on your face? not cute!

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More