Total Pageviews

Friday, August 5, 2011

Got beef?


Why do people use twitter to fight?  I'm sorry but you just look completely stupid.  Theres stupid and theres completely and utterly stupid.  I was watching a couple of my followers duke it out via twitter.  I'm not sure people realize that they have so many spectators.  Its like a boxing match with a 140 character limit.  Then when they're really mad they type like this. "BYTCH U KNO ILL FUK U UP. DONT ACT FLY 4 TWITTER U FUKN TWITTER THUG. #FOH WIT UR BUM ASS LACEFRONT WIG. #BYTCHGETYOMINDRIGHT #HOODRAT" ... next tweet "BYTCHES GOT ME OUTTA CHARACTA TODAY. IM 2 GROWN 4 DIS TWITTER SHYT. #BYTCHBYE"

-_-

Please stop it. 

1 comments:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA *TAKES BREATH* HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA LOL

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More