Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What are we wearing this summer?

So I'm no fashion guru or anything but I'm always interested in what the celebrities wear.  I can't say that I intentionally follow trends, but there are certain styles that I gravitate towards.  I'm more of a vintage kid so my style borders on late 80's early 90's.  Still, I like to be aware of whats happening on the fashion scene.  Here are some fun summertime trends. 


5. Color Blocking- To color block you should mix brights, pales, and patterns.  It is not for someone who does not like taking risks with their clothing.




4. Crop Tops- When you think Crop Top, you're thinking flat stomaches.  If your tummy isn't flat, wear your crop top with high waisted skirt or pants.


3. Crochet- A Crochet piece can add so much flair to an outfit. Wear it over a bikini or a cami and you're good to go.

2. White Suits- I LOVE white suits!  Unfortunately I am too short to pull it off.


1.) High slits- Show off some leg!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More