Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Penetrate me Bitch!


Why do people feel that penetration is a heterosexual act?  Penetration is an act, PERIOD.  The requirements to be penetrated does not say, "must be a masculine being penetrating a feminine being."  Because men penetrate women during sex, and the man is viewed as being more powerful and the woman more submissive, this translates into homosexual sexual activity.  The more dominate or powerful person penetrates the submissive partner. 

If you take the idea of weakness away from penetratee, and the power away from the penetrator, how many "aggressive or femme aggressive" lesbians would be open about being penetrated?  I personally see nothing wrong with it.  At the end of the day, people seem to forget that we were all born WOMEN.  In general, women like to be pleased.  I'm so over lesbians using the, "if I wanted to be dicked down then I would have a boyfriend."  Sex is sex.  Its done for pleasure, not only for reproduction.  How ever you choose to be pleased is YOUR business.  Don't think that you can't get a strap in your ass because it makes you straight.  Shit, if you like a strap in your ear, do your damn thing! 

If you identify as an aggressive, don't fall into the "I'm supposed the be dominant so I can't take the strap" role.  Penetration does not make you a bitch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More