Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Black History Month!


Today is February 3rd and as you know, it is Black History Month!

I am a very prideful African American female.  Born in NY, my mother is from Guyana and my father is from the south.  I was raised to have PRIDE in who I am as an African American/West Indian woman.  With that being said, celebrate your heritage EVERYDAY, not just 28 days out of the year.  In no way do I aim to discourage people from celebrating Black History Month, but i encourage you to continue your celebration through out the year.  We are AMAZING, talented, intelligent, gifted and chosen people.  Lets honor those who paved the way before us CONTINUOUSLY. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More