Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love Jones

Last night was the 3 Minds Love Jones Event hosted by lil' ole' me.  It was a crazy yet beautiful night.  It was truly a gift to be surrounded by so many BEAUTIFUL and TALENTED people.  On behalf of the 3Minds camp, I would like to thank EVERYONE who came out to support by being in the audience or by reading their work.  Thank you to all of our sponsors, No Labelz Magazine, PGN Consulting and Unique's Cupcakes.

I have no pictures from last night! *pout* Forgive me?  I'll make it up to you by posting the poem that I read last night.  SPECIFICALLY for the show.  Now I have NEVER read any of my work in front of such a huge crowd so its safe to say my cherry got popped.  From what I hear, a couple of people got their cherry popped last night.  Anyone interested in having the poem that they read last night featured on the blog or any pictures featured, please hit me up! @marshbar9 ;o)

This one is called....

Mind Fucked
Will u let me fuck you?
Mentally of course...
I just feel the need to get inside of you..
Pick your brain a lil bit.
Fuck you senseless..
But leave your senses awake...
Heightened even.
Sensitive to the point that I can no longer touch you...
Mentally of course.
Aren't you horny?
Poetically...
In need of stimulation to keep your brain waves in tune...
Words made to penetrate..
Busting through thoughts.
Birthing ideas...
Shit...
Aren't you excited?
I'm aroused.
Mentally of course...
Its a numbing experience.
When done correctly you will have mental orgasms.
Resulting in a regurgitation of words.
Hmmm...
Its the calm before the storm...
And suddenly there's an explosion
Damn...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More