Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Good Times at the Marie Janae Fashion show

The woman of the night... Marie Janae (@MarieJanae)
Last night I attended a fashion show thrown by Marie Janae.  It was nothing short of FABULOUS.  Photos by Nikkie Moore (@Nikkie_Moore) and Jasmin Peltro (@JazFlySolo).  You two really captured the creativity of the night.  Definitely painted a vivid picture.

My big brothers... 3Minds

My Babies... 4Strong

D! umm... D was looking RIGHT last night! lol

That's me... MaRs!

DJ Fabrixx

Jasmin... and her bowtie

Linn

 Candids... Sorta

Pinky (@vivalapinky)

This little boy was/is GORGEOUS... Baby model status
 The models... They made me feel really short and fat...












A night of creativity.  Creative minds. Awesome energy.  GREAT SHOW!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More