Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My eventful weekend

This past Friday I went to the Denim Lounge to celebrate some friend's birthday.  It was a @sofTouchEnt (SofTouch Entertainment) event and needless to say, I had a BLAST.  My ALL TIME FAVORITE DJ was spinnin', @DJpursue, so you know the music was good.  The drinks were strong as FUCK!  We all needed these pics to explain a lot of what happened during the course of the night...Here are some Pix for ya...
The Birthday bois

DJ Fabrixx, MaRs!, Jamillah

The DJ's ;*



SMH is that ME Kym has bent over?

lol Me and my Cindy


:* Cindy, MaRs!, VBella


SofTouch Ent.  GET INTO IT!

I recouped Saturday and decided to step out for a 3minds Brunch on Sunday at IN2010.   Did someone say unlimited mimosas and martini's?  First of all, if you haven't been to IN2010, then you have NO CLUE what you're missing.  The food is awesome (and cheap) and the service is great!  15 Greenwich Ave 



MaRs! and @MsJerzi

@Nikkie_Moore and @3mindscamp

some sexy ass women...

Follow them all on Twitter!
@SofTouchEnt
@DjPursue
@3Minds
@3MindsCamp
@MsJerzi
@thesilentceleb
@Cindy_effin_lee
@DJFabrixx
@Vbella23 
 last but not least.... @Marshbar9- Me!

1 comments:

You are so right the pics tell a story.. THE ENERGY WAS SO ALIVE!!! Everybody Just Dancing and DRINKING!!!NOW THATS A PARTY!!! NO DRAMA!!! JUST FUN!! AND STRONG DRINKS for CHEAP.... the $2 Shots Of Resv.Henny n 1500 Tequila and Free Moet.... DONE!!!! It Gave me LIFE!!!

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More