Total Pageviews

Friday, January 21, 2011

How important is Sexual Chemistry?



In a relationship, how important is sex? On a scale from 1-10, where does your sex life fit?  In other words, is sexual chemistry a priority in your relationship? 

I can't answer those questions for everyone else.  My insight would be that a relationship can't survive if there is no sexual chemistry there.  Your partner should be able to pull that "bedroom freak" out of you.  On my relationship scale, sex is about a 9.  Keep your partner sexually satisfied and they won't seek pussy elsewhere.  Without the appropriate chemistry, sex feels more like a chore than an experience.

To me, sexual chemistry means many things.  Its more than just words and actions.  Its a magnetic connection that draws you to another person sexually.  Its a mixture of sex appeal, swag, intensity, passion and unspoken understandings.  A girl can say, "I want to fuck the shit out of you," and it could have no effect on me.  Might even make me throw up in my mouth a little bit.  But with someone you share an intense sexual chemistry with, that one line could turn on your vaginal faucets.  Amazing sexual chemistry makes you so open to exploring your sexual boundaries as well as your partners.  Intensity is mind blowing. 


In a day and time where people fuck to just fuck, take time to explore the idea of having sexual chemistry with one person.  That way your able to be sexually free with one person.  You can explore boundaries together because sexually, you are able to fulfill each others needs.  You'll eliminate a lot of partners and STDS. #Win

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More