Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Child Abuse?

SMH at the parents of these young impressionable children.  These 3 babies are imitating which Hit reality TV show?

J WOWW & Snooki

Mike "The Situation" & Snooki
If you guessed Jersey Shore then you're correct!  Someone call ACS on these foolios that call themselves parents.  I do not think this is cute nor do I find it funny.  Dress your children up to imitate scholars not herpes infested "celebs" who make a living off of having lots of sex, drinking lots of liquor and getting into lots of fights on camera.  Don't get me wrong, I watch the show weekly.  I find it entertaining and I make sure to replace each brain cell that I've lost from watching the show by reading a book and educating myself.  I do NOT think that its appropriate to have your young children, who probably do not know how to say, read or write cat, dress up as characters from the Jersey Shore.  I'm pretty sure they know how to fist pump, say their ABC's, not so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More