Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

ME...

This a bit personal for me.

I'm the silent type.  I keep most of my feelings to myself.  I rarely express when I'm hurt.  I'm reluctant to love.  I give my all to the wrong people.  I love watching the sun set.  The zoo is my favorite place on earth.  The small things make me smile.  I love to feel beautiful.  I'm a humble beauty.  I'm a sexual person.  I love honesty.  I get jealous.  I run from experiences when they get scary.  I'm not sure I know the difference between thinking with your heart and with your mind.  I do both simultaneously. I don't fall in love easily.  I love my friends.  I think too much sometimes.  I am a free spirit.  I dwell on things.  I let things get to me.  I can take things too personally.  I believe in empowerment.  I want to make everyone smile.  I have no hate in my heart.  I love to laugh.  I can only express myself through words on pen and paper.  I love mental connections.  I thrive off of sexual chemistry.  I'm a relationship type of gal.  I do things to make others smile.  I hurt but I hide it.  I generate positivity.  I have trust issues.  I love art.  I love those who love art.  I'm reserved.  I believe in self expression.  Silent killer.  I am simple.  I am complex.  I am a contradiction.  I AM NOT FORGETTABLE.  I will leave an unmovable stain on your heart.  I'm special.  I'm flawed.  This is all of me in a little more than a nut shell.

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More