Total Pageviews

Monday, September 26, 2011

Long or short?

Here are some of our beauties that go between the long weave and the short weave.  Which do you prefer?

Ciara-  I def prefer Ciara's long ass weave.  She looks like Wanda Sykes with that short do.


Kelly Rowland-  The short do shows off the beauty in Kelly's face.  All that Asian or Indian swallows her face.



Kerri Hilson-  Again, I am one for the short hair.  The long hair makes Kerri look young, but the short hair makes Kerri look edgy.


Meagan Good-  Meagan's head is too big for this short hair cut.  She can NOT pull it off.



Rihanna- I prefer the short but Rihanna can go bald and I'd lick her forehead and pick her dandruff for her

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More